Jessica-Marie and Martin 'Beejay' Wells

Jessica-Marie and Martin 'Beejay' Wells
be together, play together, learn together

Thursday 26 May 2011

Verbal doodling

I read the news today, oh boy.
10,000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire

The Beatles wrote that in the '60's. Wonder how many holes are there today.
They wrote Penny Lane around the same time. What's that worth with inflation?
And, 'Baby, you can drive my car'. Obviously not a Belgian baby. Their adult drivers are lethal enough

The Beatles inspired a lot of musicians. They inspired me to become a Rolling Stones fan.

My little Muppet had me download a bunch of stuff for her new MP3 player a short time ago. High School Musical and a load of people I've never heard of, plus Justin bloody Bieber. She's a little mad at me though. Right in the middle of all the bubblegum pop crap, I stuck AC/DC's Highway to Hell. No reason she shouldn't listen to some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment